Wednesday, April 13, 2005

YUCK!

The latest news from britneyspears.com:

"Dear Fans,

The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Britney & Kevin"

So, Mr. and Mrs. Spears, why the nasty letter to the false tabloids just two weeks ago? I think I speak for the both of us when I say I am absolutely grossed out. I guess their breakup won't be happening anytime soon. Unless Paris comes along and decides she doesn't want Paris anymore and would rather have Kevin. He did leave his other girlfriend in the middle of her pregnancy.

On a lighter note, a very Happy Birthday to my midorisour! Once again, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Maybe ask me next year. Although we won't have to wait that long ;)

1 comment:

redflutterby said...

I would like to leave a comment about your post, but I couldn't read it because of the background image.