Sunday, August 21, 2005

So long sweet summer ...

I am back with a vengeance. I guess you could call the sparse-ness of this past summer an extended summer vacation. Although what I was truly doing was working my ass off at MTV and schmoozing for the latest celebrity gossip.

I do have some insider info for you, but I'm going to have to be tactful about it. Last Saturday night, after the Teen People Young Hollywood party in Los Angeles, Mischa Barton and her seventeen-year-old sister Hania were spotted being rolled -- in wheelchairs -- through the lobby of the Four Seasons, drop-dead-drunk.

Also, a young singer/actress whom you may not suspect has been around town snorting cocaine with extras. It may explain why she's been looking somewhat gaunt lately and has seemed to "lose her baby fat." I like her and really would like to refuse to believe it, but ... she's lookin' pretty skinny these days.

That's the juiciest stuff I've got to share with you from my experiences this past summer, but there's more to come. Like the fact that there is NO secret to The Click Five's perfectly straight hair. Eric, Joey, Joe, Ben and Ethan just wake up and roll out of bed like that. Please, Eric.

No comments: