Thursday, July 06, 2006

Too much, too soon.

Everyone's been talking about Keira Knightley's snarky response to anorexia rumors. She disspelled the rumors at a recent press conference for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, following her appearance at the London premiere of the movie to which she showed up looking particularly thin. She had this to say: "[The press] said to me yesterday 'How does it feel to be called anorexic?' and I had no idea that I was ... I'm not saying there aren't people in the film industry that suffer from it, because I am sure that there are. But I'm quite sure I don't have it." [Photo courtesy of the AP]

Wonder what Lindsay Lohan did for her twentieth birthday this past Sunday? Well it just so happens that Life & Style magazine paid for the $100,000 bash in return for rights to photos of her party. A whole slew of celebs showed up to the Malibu bash, and LiLo DJ'ed alongside gal pal Samantha Ronson and Dustin Hoffman's son, Jake.

Lindsay appears on the cover of British GQ this month, in which she boasts, "I think I'm more sexual than my friends. More comfortable in my skin. I'm a sexual person -- definitely ... Women are sexy. I think a woman's body is so much more sensual than a man's. I'm not saying strip off all your clothes but there are certain photos I like people taking of me where I'm comfortable ... As long as it's tasteful and not cheap or whore-ish I mean - why not?" Ahem. She goes on to say, "I don't know if I could be monogamous. I don't want to be with just one person. Redheads are more passionate and more sensual than other girls."

By the way, her Kabbalah name is "Rose." DeWitt Bukater, right?

Who knew that Avril Lavigne and fiance Deryck Whibley were set to marry on August 26th of this year!? Well you can forget that, because they're itching to get hitched and have reportedly moved the date up. Rumor has it that Avril had her bridal shower this past Saturday.

We all know where Paris Hilton learned to do ... what she does. But boobie-flashing aside, it seems like she may have learned how to be a little racist (or just oblivious) from her momma, Kathy. Page Six reported that at a party in East Hampton on Saturday night, an excited Kathy approached Star Jones and offered her warm wishes -- and assumed the man sitting beside her was her husband, Al Reynolds. When told that she had said, "Great to see you, Al!" to NBC's Bryant Gumbel, she replied, "My poor eyes are going at the age of 44."

Looks like Lauren Conrad's never going to let Kristin Cavallari off the hook. She told the Philadelphia Inquirer that she was an obvious choice for a Laguna Beach spin-off, and made a jab at Kristin while she was at it: "If you think about it, I don't know who else they would have picked ... There were only a few main people - Talan [Torriero], who wants to, like, marry a movie star, and he's already tried, and Steven [Colletti] does, like, VJ'ing stuff for MTV, so he's already on TV, and Kristin [Cavallari] is trying to act and hook up with every star she can. They're all so involved in the Hollywood and I'm not so much. They want it to be a show about a regular person. As much as it can be." LC needs to get over it like she got over Stephen.

Lastly, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken it off after rumors of verbal abuse on his part circulated the internet. The two dated for ... a really long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was that racist???