Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mystery Baby, Part Deux

So it seems that Suri Cruise has been spotted! The unnatural and rare occurrence took place in Telluride, Colorado, where a natural-goods store clerk said that Suri was "funny-looking." Classic.

I think MTV (or rather, a production company that typically works for MTV) is trying to recreate the mind-blowing success that was (and is, as you shall sound find out) Laguna Beach -- after the Season Three kids fail to capture our attention and graduate high school in 2007. The company is seeking high school students who watch LB and think, "That's so us." Anyway, they will be auditioning late Julyin Orlando and West Palm Beach. Just a little heads up, if it ever becomes The Next Big Thing.


[Photo courtesy of MTV.com]

So MTV has put up the goods on the cast members of Laguna Beach's third season. Check out the dish on Kyndra, Cami, Raquel, Lexie, Tessa, Breanna, Kelan, Chase and Cameron here. There's a new Season Three trailer, if you're interested. I still can't decide whether I'll watch or not. Chances are I will, but chances are it won't hold my attention.

Weezer's Rivers Cuomo says that the band may never get back together to make another album: "For the moment we are done. And I'm not certain we'll ever make a record again, unless it becomes really obvious to me that we need to do one."

The more I hear about the Nick and Aaron Carter reality show House of Carters, the more worried I get. The thirteen-year-old in me will always remain a loyal Nick/BSB fan, but this is a mistake.

And last but not least, my favorite quote of the week ... some wise words from Paris Hilton. She said of the sex-tape scandal: "That was the most horrible thing somebody could do to you. I was just very young and I really loved [Rick Salomon] and I was a stupid little girl. So I've learned a lot from my mistakes ... I've just got to take this as a lesson in life. Don't ever trust anyone again like that, move on, and just forget about it."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to this site?? I used to love reading it. We used to get posts dailey or at least every other day...now its twice a week if we are lucky and then the stuff is so out dated.....whats the deal??

Anonymous said...

Maybe, just maybe, the writer is busy (wow, it seems that happens to a lot of people) and is unfortunately unable to update as frequently as she has.

Instead of complaining (like a spoiled little brat), maybe you should be thankful that she has spent time (time she should have spent and focused on other, more important things, like academics) to compile and wittily write all this celebrity information for you so you can access it easily in one go (for free).

She's also mentioned that her internet has been spotty. If you so loved the site as you claim, you must have read that. If you really are that desperate, go compile it yourself and spend your own time getting all that information together. Oh, and one day, learn how to spell.

Anonymous said...

Relax there. You seem to be taking things a little to seriously. I agree the posts have been really starting to spread out for the last month or two. It really doesn't take that much time to write these posts. If you read other sites you can see that she just copy and pastes (as do most sites) and then adds her own opinion. Its a good site but I think some of us would like to see more.

And by the way who are you to name call and pass judgment. Real mature- Grow up!

Anonymous said...

I don't like making a fuss on someone else's blog, but I say these last few words, afterall she has already made her decision.

I don't know what you mean by "It really doesn't take that much time to write these posts." Two hours is a lot of time. Especially when you've never really had time to begin with. That's two hours you could have used studying for a test. Two hours you could have used doing something else you wanted to do that has nothing to do with fulfilling a service for others online. That's two hours for anonymous people online who you don't even really know.


And to set the record straight, I've never name called. I was sardonic, yes, may have passed judgment, but have not name called.
Actually, if I may just borrow the use of your words, I would like to say something to you as well.

"And by the way who are you to [...] pass judgment. Real mature- Grow up!"

Anonymous said...

HEY kids! Stop picking on the Glit! Max rocks, Glit rocks! Wooo Hooo yeaaahh!!

=)