Friday, December 10, 2004

Backtracking a bit ...

A topic that had been bothering me since June of this year was P. Diddy's "Vote or Die" / "Choose or Lose" campaign. While I thought the "Choose or Lose" line was perfectly fine, the "Vote or Die" line was pushing it. I stumbled across an old NY Post article stating that Miss Paris, who was seen sporting the "Vote or Die!" t-shirt for Diddy's campaign, had not registered to vote at all. Hmm.

Britney recently had to be carried out of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas by her mother because she was too drunk. She blew chunks later, upon reaching the "car park" of the Bellagio, where she was staying. That's low, Brit.

Enough celebrity fodder. Well ... I can't resist asking: Just how many Chanel handbags does Mischa Barton own!?

Okay, I have a life outside of keeping up with celebrities and sounding like an absolute brat, I promise. In fact, I'm going to go and write some heartwrenching, heart-moving Christmas cards now. How Julie Cooper of me. ;)

No comments: