Thursday, December 02, 2004

The one day I'll cut Britney some slack

Rejoice. It's December, perhaps the most magical month of the year! December brings the onslaught of Christmas shopping, holiday tunes, stress and, oh, how could I forget, wishlists.

So to give you all the impression that I am one greedy bitch, here's my
Christmas Wishlist 2004
- a new cell phone, seriously now
- Season One of The O.C. on DVD
- Season One of Gilmore Girls on DVD
- gift certificates to: Sephora or Amazon.com
- a pair of glamourous (yes, I've hauled out the big guns, the "u" in glamorous) sunglasses
- Stitch 'n Bitch, Debbie Stoller
... and plenty more, I can assure you.

Tonight's episode of The O.C. was disgusting. Alex and Seth are too different for each other, and Marissa would never go out with someone like ... whatever his name is. And why is it that everyone's paired up again? In an alternate reality (oh, let's call it Real Life), four people do not jump from relationship to relationship simultaneously. Season Two, like most second seasons, is sucking some serious ass.

So it's The Princess of Pop's 23rd birthday. While I loved her when she was sixteen, seventeen and maybe even eighteen, I have lost most respect for Miss Britney Spears. But since it is her birthday, I've decided to lay off on the White trash jokes and terrible paparazzi shots.

It is also Ricky G's birthday -- 24th, I believe. Ricky from the good old days when we were young and doe-eyed, and pop music was good.

No comments: