Saturday, March 19, 2005

Yes, AOL can!

I've been signing onto AOL recently because AIM has those #*@&$@ Ring2 ads. And I SWEAR, I don't click on it, but this little pop-up movie thing comes up with NO provocation and starts playing some "She didn't die" crap. Well, anyway, so I sign onto AIM today, and I see that creepy little girl floating around, so I sign on to AOL instead. Lo (heehee) and behold, there's a movie playing on the AOL Welcome Screen of... what?? A hand putting a tape into a VCR, and a caption proclaiming "Naomi (who is that?) takes you inside the Ring." Needless to say, I x-ed that shit before the floating girl came on. AOL GO TO HELL.

On another note, HAVE A SAFE TRIP, LC! I miss The Pop World already =( I hope you're having a wild time! Be sure to tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you =D

P.S. Instead of Dolce & Gabbana, I've decided on naming my chihuahuas Louis and Elvee. It may be a while before I can get them, but you have heard it here first on theglitteratini. If any celebs *cough*HIL*cough* get any more dogs with suspiciously similar names, you know who the original is.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Naomi ... Watts? The lead of the movie? lol! You'd think with all the ads you've seen you'd know that =P.