Sunday, August 27, 2006

August 27th.

It's been a while. Since I last wrote, I got myself a fully-functional keyboard (klutz that I am, I spilled soup over my laptop's keyboard in January) and writing is now easier than ever! Anyway, the third season of Laguna Beach is now underway. What do you guys think?

I enjoy watching it just because it's so drama-ridden, but the storylines and even dialogue are hauntingly familiar. It's like listening to a Lauren and Lo dialogue come out of Kyndra and Cami's mouths. I don't think I'll be investing in the Season Three DVD set when it comes out.

Other than that, my last day of work was a week and a half ago and I got to stand in on a Jesse McCartney TEENick shoot and interview him. He's pretty much exactly how I'd expected him to be: smart, witty, funny and very real.

I've been noticing that all these High School Musical actors have been getting record deals. I watched High School Musical when it first came out and frankly, I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe it's because I'm only ... oh about seven years out of the target age group, but still. I saw Ashley Tisdale's video for "Kiss The Girl" was repulsed. She's a twenty-one year old acting like she's fifteen, and her voice is kind of annoying. Yesterday I heard Vanessa Hudgens' song for the first time, and it is a hell of a lot more tolerable. She may have one of the best voices among the girls Disney has cranked out, though that's really not saying much. And on another note, Hayden Panettiere's album is coming out soon?

It seems like the second coming of the teen pop craze. Fasten your seatbelts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ASHLEY IS 21?!?!?! wtf...how does she look soo young???