Tuesday, August 08, 2006

August 8th.

I forgot to mention my absolute disapproval and disappointment in Lauren's decision in The Hills' season (and likely series, from the dullness of the show) finale in my last entry. Paris or Jason, Jason or Paris? Call me the career girl with a New York state of mind, but ... hello!??? And from the looks of it, Jason could've probably afforded to have moved with her to Paris for the summer! Double-yoo-tee-eff, man. Well, I guess we won't know for sure whether Lauren chose Paris or Jason, because MTV has a pretty amazing editing team. But if it actually turned out the way it was portrayed, I have lost all respect for Ms. Conrad.

But anyway, the big news today (according to Us Weekly) is that Jason and Lauren have called it quits. She confirmed this, saying, “Yes it is true, Jason and I are no longer together, but out of respect for his privacy I am not going to discuss the details of the breakup." Friends of the former couple say that it was Lauren who did the breaking up and it was because she sick and tired of his "going out to clubs, flirting with girls, staying out late ..." Knew she should've chosen Paris!


[Photo courtesy of ONTD]

... and I have had about enough of Lindsay Lohan and her big mouth. I can tolerate her being disarmingly honest, but she's gone past honest. I've never liked her, but she ... bugs me now. Here are some disconcerting exerpts from her interview with ELLE magazine:
"Well, [I] say things that aren't true a lot, just because it's fun. Yeah, if I was dating one person [I'd] probably tell them I was dating someone else and then I'd call my friend and be like, 'Do you mind if I say that we're dating?' I figure I'll f--- with them, because they f--- with me.'"
(That's the way to go about things, fer sher!)

"I mean, if the sex is bad, the relationship's not going anywhere. But I think I've had enough experience with dating one guy for a long time. The only one was Wilmer and apparently Jared, but Jared was so paranoid. He'd always be like, 'Don't come over if you're going to bring 15 f---ing paparazzi!' ... It's different if it's a guy who's already in the public eye. But if it's, like, a guy who's just starting out in a band, or a model ... they might get a big head. You have to think about those things."
(And how 'bout you getting a big head? Oh, your life is so hard, boo hoo.)

On girls who make it:
"Now you just have to be on a reality show. I'm an actress who appreciates movies like To Catch a Thief, Kitten With a Whip, and Niagara. And then there's these other girls -- and I'm happy for them -- who basically go to the clubs, sit in a booth near me or Kirsten Dunst, do a few rebellious things, and they get put on the covers of magazines. They're getting their own shows, and now they're doing movies. What the f---? I've had to work since I was four years old!"
(What's that about big heads again?)

On her alleged cocaine use:
"And I'm not. There you have it. It's not true. I remember my dad would always look me in the eyes and be able to tell that I was lying if I looked away for a second. A security guard taught me that too -- and he works in the CIA! So look me in the eyes. I'm not looking away. I'll talk to you for the rest of the interview like this if you want. aside from me having to eat my food [the interviewer later reveals that she consumes an artichoke and two pinot grigios]. It's not true! My mother would take me out of the business."
"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long. Hillary was trying to work it out, but it seemed too dangerous. I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did, when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be. So I tried to go there. I'm not afraid of going. My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons. He says if I'm going to go there I should really know how to shoot. Yeah, I have a dark side. I go to my dark side. I watched all those videos on Charles Manson for a while."
(Um, there's so much wrong with what she's said that I don't even know where to start. I think I'll just leave it at saying that I hope she's kidding about the Charles Manson videos. Really hardcore, Linds.)

With any luck, her life will be an exact replica of Marilyn's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugghh i hate lindsay!! what a bitch and self absorbed little brat. she has no idea of reality

Anonymous said...

I knew that if lauren chose Jason they'd break up...duh. She's dumb and she's regretting this so bad now, you just know it. And yeah, Lindsay...geez...she thinks she's this huge piece of Hollywood royalty? She's done, what, Like 6 movies in her whole 20 years? She can't be counted among Kirstin Dunst, who's actually done good films, and at least as many as Lin's age! She's delusional. & yet.. no one ever seems to mind, the media anyway.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh The Hills was soooo BORING! Someone should have canceled taping on the 2nd week. The show sucked and the people were boring. Audrina's big ass teeth were half way entertaining but that's about it