Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Britney!!

I just saw her new video and WOW! I want a car with an LV Murakami monogram dashboard! She looks good in it too, except when she says something like "I see you looking at me" and her eyes go a little crazy. It's more rock n roll than her old stuff. These artists that sing all genres annoy me. Like Lindsay, all 3 of her songs that I've heard (Drama Queen, Rumors and Over) are completely different styles. Ooh La La (hehe) is on! <3 Launch.com

M, please explain to me how Joel and Hilary got together?! It's beyond me.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

I'm not sure why JOEL is dating Hil, but I can see why Hil is dating Joel ... if you look closely, Joel Madden bears a slight (more than slight) resemblance to Aaron Carter in the way he moves and even his face. (Somewhat cratery at times, no?)

And plus, I'll bet he's tons sweeter than Aaron :).