Monday, February 14, 2005

Last of the 'teens.

Granted I'm two months (less one day -- Happy Belated 19th, Stephen Colletti!) from growing out of the 'teens, but honestly! I still qualify as one and I shouldn't have to put up with crap horoscopes like these:

It's like someone added Jell-O to the atmosphere, there's so much bouncy fun around. Use that stimulus to wish your crush, sweetie or just your best pal a happy Valentine's Day.
(courtesy of Astrology.com)

... does that even make any sense?

Although it does bring fuzzy good memories of eighth grade to mind.

In other news, I missed The Grammys but saw Saturn instead. Go me.

Everyone and their young cousin is getting engaged these days: Nicole Richie, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera ... I guess Christina's not that young anymore, is she? Well, I guess congratulations to them all.

Last bit: I think there's a reason Paris never went to college. She belongs in high school as Queen Bee with all her Wannabes following her every step:

“I think my dogs are so much cuter than Tinkerbell (ruff! ruff!),” Spears writes.

Hilton’s rep had no comment, but a source who’s close to the partying heiress, when told of the comments, snapped, “Sounds to me like Britney’s got a serious case of canine envy. Britney copied Paris. Paris had Tinkerbell way before Britney, and Tinkerbell is much more famous that Britney’s dogs — whatever their names are.”
(courtesy of msn.com)

Whatever.

No comments: