Monday, February 07, 2005

Ouch.

My favorite Australian, Delta Goodrem, has been doubly hit in the media of late. Poor girl.

Her ex-boyfriend, Jay Till, came to the very reliable News of the World with gruesome details about the pair's sexcapades. (I will not be sharing.) Seems like Till needed a quick buck and decided to make it off of Delta.

On this side of the Atlantic (or Pacific, depending on how you look at it), Paris Hilton has few nice things to say about Delta:
"I met him in Vegas at my sister Nicky's birthday and we were hanging out," Hilton said of Philippoussis. "I didn't even know who this girl was, the girlfriend or whatever. I didn't even know who he was. My friend introduced us and we were all hanging out and dancing... no smooching. Who is she? I don't like that. I felt like they were using me to make her famous in America and that pissed me off because I didn't do anything. I'm mad because I'm not the type of person who would ever steal someone's boyfriend."
(taken from ContactMusic.com)

I can see Paris' side of the story, although her last statement is far from credible. I also doubt Delta wanted to use Paris for her own good -- if she did, I don't think she would've wanted it to, uh, hurt herself? Although Paris dredging this now four or five month-old story up seems to be a bit of a call for publicity in and of itself.

Well, it's okay. Delta's found herself a nice Irish boy now ...

No comments: