Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Adam Brody's an ELLEgirl!

Paris Hilton has won an award for ... being "Ugly". At the Good, Bad and Ugly awards -- presented to women in advertising -- she scored herself an Ugly award for her Carl's Jr commercial, in which she "washes a Bentley car dressed in a skimpy bikini." The commercial was never aired, deemed being a little too risque.

According to a blurb in this week's Us Weekly, Brody Jenner reveals that, "I think the age difference [between ex-girlfriend Kristin Cavallari and Nick Lachey] was a little strange. But besides that, Nick is a great guy and Kris is a great girl." He went on to imply that he won't be getting back with Kristin: "I'm single now." Hmm. Does that mean that Kristin and Nick did have a thing? [Photo courtesy of yuppiepunk.org]

Cute quote of the week: "I had six months when I was 19 that were bar none the loneliest months of my life. I really wanted to meet a girl." - Adam Brody to ELLEgirl magazine (which I thought went bankrupt!? WTF?)

Interesting choice ... Michelle Rodriguez of Lost, has decided to commit herself to five days in prison rather than do 240 hours of community service for her DUI offense. She previously pleaded no contest to three traffic violations in 2004, completed a three month alcohol program and is currently serving a three-year probation term. Sucks to be her ...

Mischa Barton has, at last, been granted U.S. citizenship. She says of the subject, "I grew up in New York and that makes me pretty American, I think, but I'm definitely different to a lot of Americans ... I just became an American citizen so I can vote now, and I'm really looking forward to that opportunity ... There are things I stand up for, like voting and stuff like that; that's sort of thing's very important ... I'm very opinionated in my private life, but I don't like to get too political in the press." Yes, as you shouldn't.

No comments: