Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Better late than never

Sorry for the late update tonight ...

I guess the biggest shocker of the day, although it really shouldn't be all that shocking, is that Denise Richards and Richie Sambora are an item. Woo-hoo. Now Charlie Sheen has someone else to project his anger on!

And then there's this: Us Weekly has confirmed that Britney Spears is, in fact, pregnant with her second child. And according to PerezHilton.com, "'When Spears' doctor confirmed her pregnancy she 'cried her eyeballs out'". That's really too bad ... there goes her comeback. [Photo courtesy of Us Weekly]

I'm not sure if anyone cares, but Rupert Grint of Harry Potter announced that he's quitting school (or has quit school) to make more time for his acting career: "I've left school quite recently. Thankfully I don't have to do that anymore. It was getting quite hard to juggle the tutoring with the film. I'm not really an academic sort of person so I just thought I'd leave and concentrate more on films." Ace. Setting a great example for all the kids out there ... although I would've considered doing the same if I had his fame and fortune.

Brandon Davis, every socialite's ex-boyfriend, is ... coming out with his own line of jeans!?

Oh yes, and according to some sources, The Hills will premiere on May 24th at 10pm EST. Get ready!

No comments: