Saturday, May 14, 2005

Carter on Hilton, at last.

Nick Carter finally opens up a little about his relationship with Paris Hilton, in response to a nasty comment that she made about him.

On a Canadian Top 30 countdown, Paris was asked to compare her new boyfriend Paris Latsis to Nick:
"Night and day, he's ... he's just not using me for anything, he loves me, he treats me like a princess, he's not a disgusting pig ... sorry."

Shannon Tyler of a U.S. radio station asked three of the Backstreet Boys (A.J., Nick and Kevin) what they thought.

Nick: "The way I look at it is maybe she should look in the mirror, first of all. Second of all, I kinda have to brush it off my shoulders because I look at it like she's very immature and if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. That's the way I look at life. Obviously, she feeds off of, um, attention yeah, and just really like trying to hurt other people. And I've not been that way, I've never been that way."

Kevin felt strongly about the subject-matter and had his whole schpeal to say:
"It's frustrating for me because the five of us -- well, not the five of us, but the four of us outside of Nick -- have never done anything to say anything negative about her or anything at all. And then in a Rolling Stone article somebody told me she made a comment about the group. So I saw her a party and I went up to her and I'm like, 'Can I talk to you for a second?' and she was like 'Yeahhh' so I pull her aside and I'm like 'Paris, the five of us -- I mean the Backstreet Boys, the four of us as a group -- have done nothing to harm you or said anything bad about you ever. I just heard about an interview that you did with Rolling Stone so I read it myself and I don't appreciate the comments that were made. And unless you want me comin' after you in the press and openin' up a whole can of worms,' I'm like 'you don't want me talkin' about you on the microphone. So you need to stop it,' I'm like 'Lay off my little brother' and don't say anything else about us.' And it angers me that she's started again because for a while, she didn't do anything. So it just angers me. And what really angered me the first time and what really made me really suspicious about her is one time we were in the studio workin' on the record, she came in right in the middle of the studio, interrupted an important meeting that we were havin' but it was Nick's birthday and she wanted to surprise him. She was like 'Oh, I'm sorry, but I have a surprise for Nick.' So we're like, 'Okay, cool.' We go out to the surprise and she's got a birthday cake with her face on it and three camera crews and two tabloid magazines. So what does that tell you about her? She's a press you-fill-in-the-blank."

Nick adds, "I almost feel sorry that she can't move on. You know, I'm not the one who called her a disgusting pig or anything. I've moved on, I don't care. If she's still got that negativity towards me obviously she's still got something goin' on. So I feel bad for her ... Nicole, during that whole thing -- 'cause I went out a little bit with them on that Simple Life thing that they did -- and Nicole, I don't know if it's because of her upbringing or her background, I related to her much more and I realized that when I went out with them. I related to her much more because she, you know, she was adopted and she is a really genuinely kind-hearted person. The problem with Paris is that she thrives off of hurting other people, and it's not just me."

What A.J. had to say?
He called Paris' new movie House of Wax "House of Crackpots."

There we have it. I transcribed that all myself, so be proud. And make your judgments wisely ;).

No comments: