Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Say it isn't true!

I've heard rumors that our beloved Jake Gyllenhaal is dating none other than Hollywood hookup girl Lindsay Lohan!? She will soon be contaminating a handsome boy near you.



(Photo courtesy of lime-light.org)
Lohan was spotted at Koi while Gyllenhaal was also there. The two left separately.












Let's make a list.

Lindsay Lohan
- Aaron Carter
- Chris Trousdale
- Jesse McCartney(?)
- Colin Farrell
- Wilmer Valderrama
- The Model
- Bruce Willis
- "Patrick"
- Talan Torriero
- Jake Gyllenhaal

And countless others in between, I'm sure. And each of these guys brings his own set of sexually transmitted diseases with them. Yay. So long as she stays away from my top 10, I'm good to go. Unfortunately, she has already infiltrated Catherine's.

From Access Hollywood, Lindsay's got her sights set on a role in Mission: Impossible 3. She told Access Hollywood: "I actually met with J.J. Abrams, who is directing (the film) ... I'm a huge fan of 'Lost' and 'Alias,' so hopefully, we will see what happens. If so, I'll be in training for a few weeks, putting on some muscles."

She needs some muscles.

And for a clip of Paris Hilton stretching her limits and playing someone very unlike herself, click here! (Warning: momentary nudity towards the end)

No comments: