Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


[Photos courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

Happy Mother's Day! Here's a photo of Kristin Cavallari and her mother, Judith, out to din din. It also looks like she and Brody Jenner are back on -- again. Will this turn into another Stephen-Kristin saga of on-and-offness? Only time will tell ... The video that corresponds to the Kristin and Brody photo can be found here.

Lauren Conrad recently visited Carson Daly on his show Last Call. The episode is said to air on May 19th, but check your local listings for the exact time. His show is a late, late one -- at least in New York it is. If you haven't seen it for yourself yet, check out the new trailer for The Hills. It looks juicy ...

More rumors are circulating that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have wed in Nambia, but their reps are denying the story. Life & Style said specifically that they "were part of a traditional Himba wedding ceremony." A source was quoted in The National Ledger as having said that the marriage wouldn't have been legal by U.S. standards, so they'd have to get married again in the U.S. anyway. Good to know.

Lindsay Lohan's mom Dina lashed out against rumors that she's a "party mom": "The first misconception people have of me, which is really funny, is that I go out with my teenage child ... It's completely untrue. We will go to dinners together and events, of course, but I don't go out with my daughter when she's going out with her college friends. It's just silly." O-tay. I believe you.

At last, Mandy Moore comments on the whole Wilmer Valderrama-Howard Stern schpeal. She tells ELLE in the current issue that she thought what Wilmer said was "utterly tacky, not even true, and it hurt my feelings because I like him ..." If you've already forgotten what was said, it went along the lines of ... hmm ... ELLE wraps it up in a nice euphemism: "she was deflowered by celebrity lothario Wilmer Valderrama." Many wonder at whether she'll ever return to singing after making a small name for herself on the big screen. Well, she wants to: "I don't know. It's depressing. Maybe it will come out this year? Maybe next? I think my label is expecting a poppier, mainstream-type thing from me. It's been so long since I was singing 'Candy' and driving in a green Beetle. But I know there's so much of, like, middle America that still thinks of me that way."

That's way harsh, Mandy. Even people in middle America go to the movies and visit the record store every once in a while ...

No comments: