Thursday, May 04, 2006

Vanity Fair digs up the dirt.

Nicole Richie admits to Vanity Fair in their upcoming issue that ""I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like ... I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now." The magazine's Leslie Bennetts added that Nicole "dealt with that by not eating and her weight went down, which she couldn't afford at that point." Apparently she's working alongside a doctor, a psychiatrist, a nutritionist and a trainer, and gets weighted once a week. But still -- Nicole tells the magazine that she doesn't believe she's anorexic. "I have gained weight since I was my thinnest."

I don't know what she thinks anorexia nervosa is if she thinks not eating isn't it. But who knows with Vanity Fair, with all the commotion that was made when Lindsay Lohan "admitted" that she had an eating disorder to it a while back ...

Ashlee Simpson opens up about her current boyfriend, band member Braxton Olita: "He's (Olita) the yin to my yang. People call him my little Buddha. When he comes around, everything changes... I'm more peaceful and chilled out. I honestly couldn't be more content ... We live day-to-day. Marriage is definitely not on my mind. There's a lot of growing up you do in your 20s, and I definitely want to wait until my late 20s or 30s or whenever the time is right."

Laguna Beach's Stephen Colletti spoke to Canada's National Post about life after Laguna: "I still talk to Trey and Dieter, but that's about it. I haven't heard from Lauren and I hardly talk to Kristin." Did he ever date Paris Hilton? "No. ... I met her and there were photos taken and I was thinking, 'This is gonna be bad.'" He hopes to have a career like Tom Cruise's (WHY!?) -- "Top Gun is one of my favourite movies. Days of Thunder? Classic." But for now, he's taking acting classes in L.A. and "honing the craft."

And Adam Brody never ceases to say funny things. For his first leading role, he stars as a "young writer who has an affair with an older neighbor" in The Land of Women. The older woman is played by none other than Meg Ryan and Brody was "grossed out" by his first sex scene: "I've done pre and post-sex scenes, but I've never done the sex scene. It was nutty ... It really was. I've done countless make-out scenes, but I've never insinuated or pantomimed sex ... I saw it and I covered my eyes. I don't want to see me doing that! It's not graphic, but I grossed myself out." [Photo courtesy of Rachel-Bilson.net]

P.S. How could I forget!? The word on the street is that Mischa Barton will be leaving The O.C. with the end of this season, but may appear as a guest star in future seasons. Gasp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nooo, i hate it when original cast members leave shows before their run...too good for the show that MADE you the star you are?