Friday, September 23, 2005

Hello World

I am back and reporting from the other side of the Atlantic, where things aren't as plentiful nor are they as technologically advanced. Complaints aside, let's get to the good part ...

I'm sure you've all heard about the big Kate Moss scandal by now. But were any of us really surprised? I assumed the heroine chic look constituted in snorting cocaine. Or just plain being a high-fashion model. Big news.

Apparently, audience members at the final performance of As You Like It at London's Wyndham Theatre turned around and began booing and throwing things at Jude Law, who was there to cheer Sienna Miller on. He promptly took haven backstage. Ms. Megan Elizabeth Mitchell said it best and most Britishly, "That's brilliant."

Okay ... catching up on some of the juicy Laguna Beach bits ... is Talan Torriero dating Brittany Snow? Do we really care? For those of you who do ... here's a nice graphic you've probably already discovered:


(Photo clearly courtesy of WireImage.com. I really wish people would learn to spell her last name correctly -- it's Cavallari!)

I'm starting to get confused myself ... I think I'm mixing Kaley Cuoco and Brittany Snow up, but one (or both?) of them dated Kevin Zegers a few years back, and Brittany also dated that cocky kid from that Survivor-esque reality show on what used to be FOX Family ... and Talan! Talan's dated quite a few girls in his day, hasn't he? Speaking of Kristin, looks like she's dating Brody Jenner of canceled-after-two-episodes The Princes of Malibu fame. Good riddance!

No comments: