Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hollywood's got my back.

Just when I was going to report a flaccid day in the world of celebrity gossip, I stumbled upon some little-known (perhaps) but juicy bits! Hollywood never lets me down.

Mr. Tristan duGrey, better known as Lucas of One Tree Hill, still better known as Chad Michael Murray and OTH co-star Sophia Bush have split after just five months. Though coming off the tails of many other less-juicy Hollywood splits (Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney, Jamie Lynn Sigler and AJ DiScala, Tori Spelling and the poor man who agreed to marry her and Kathy Griffin and another poor man), Murray and Bush's split is no less shocking. The two released separate statements:

"I am saddened to announce that Sophia and I are separating. This is a very difficult time for me." - Chad Michael Murray

"This is a difficult and unfortunate situation. I am glad this is being resolved sooner rather than later." - Sophia Bush

Good luck to the two of them and their co-stars on One Tree Hill who must deal with them!

Jossip.com's reporting that the Kutcher-Moore wedding may have been another prank to promote the new season of Punk'd. I remain skeptical, but you never do know with that Ashton kid ...


(Photo courtesy of JJB)

Lindsay Lohan returned home with ex-flame Wilmer Valderrama over the weekend. Apparently, they met up at Club X and she didn't surface until the next morning.

And my favorite but cruelest bit for the day ... Good Charlotte's Benji Madden rips Kelly Clarkson apart, following twin brother Joel's not-so-nice comments earlier this month. He wrote on Good Charlotte's official site: "My mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I won't say 'Amercian Idol' sux, but it does make me laugh when someone like Kelly Clarkson disses someone like Hilary Duff, cause let's not forget it, Kelly (BTW-Kanye West thinks you have a nice ass, I saw him look at it one time) (me, I prefer the more fit look) anyways - you were a 'contestant' on a TV show. Hilary made herself. Ok ok I am a little partial to Hilary becasue I know what a great person she is and how talented she is first hand. Its all good I just think it is funny how us little humans lose perspective."

As much as I love Hilary Duff, she doesn't stand a comparison to Kelly Clarkson in terms of talent. But that's not really what Benji's talking about here. I guess he's right, but let's not forget that Hilary's blonde and was (and is) selling to a far less tough crowd.

'Till tomorrow ...

P.S. Who knew Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were dating?! When questioned about it, he said: "It's not serious. That's all I'm going to say." That's really all we needed to hear. Geez, a couple of months off the internet and I miss out!

No comments: