Thursday, September 29, 2005

... we lose another hot piece of meat to Angelina.

I don't know what I saw (was it the cover of the newest TV Guide?), but something made me think of Prison Break's Wentworth Miller. And how hot he is. And how we haven't given him the time of day up until now. So I head my little hinnie over to IMDB and find out that -- gasp -- he's thirty-three, a natural-born Brit and went to Princeton. If he weren't too old for me, I'd be flapping my wings in the sky with love now. An English major, how romantic ... and he was raised in Brooklyn! Represent.

Moving on ... Ryan Gosling. I don't think I'll ever forget what reminded me of him, no no no no no. He's on the cover of V Man and lookin' "too damn fine." Inside, he talks about his progression as an actor and his enchantment with Angelina Jolie: I went to the premiere for Hotel Rwanda. Angelina Jolie was there, and she gave this speech about Darfur. At the after-party I went up to her and asked her to educate me. She asked me if I wanted to go. I would have said yes to anything she said – I was kind of hypnotized. Two weeks later I got this call to get some vaccines because I was going to Africa. So I went and shot a little piece of a documentary for her. She sent different teams to different places all over the world., and we all filmed three minutes at exactly the same time wherever we were. At least she's using her powers for good, not evil.

Gosling just wrapped on a movie entitled Half Nelson, which is based on a Sundance award-winning short, "Gowanus, Brooklyn." He plays an eighth-grade teacher who forms "an unlikely friendship" with his student. Damn. I was just working on a script that would've eventually starred Gosling as the teacher and me as the student ...

More Laguna Beach news for you fans: the season has been extended by another week! The season finale -- as it stands -- will air on November 7th.


(Photo courtesy of "Oh No They Didn't!", who probably got it from lime-light.org)

Lindsay Lohan sported a very interesting symbol on her foot on the set of her new music video. "Oh No They Didn't!" reports that the symbol is actually one that Jared Leto uses to sign autographs with, as evidenced by the author's signed 30 Seconds to Mars CD. Hmm ...

"Oh No They Didn't!" also speculated upon Alicia Silverstone's belly, and whether she's pregnant or just growing a cute little pooch.

Funny story of the day: New York's Daily News tells us that at the Teen Vogue party last Tuesday, "Paris [Hilton] wanted Wilmer [Valderrama] to move so she could have his table, but he wouldn't," says a spy at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel.
Apparently Paris and her buddy Kimberly Stewart had been enjoying a few cocktails.
"Finally, ['Phantom of the Opera' star] Emmy Rossum gave up her table, saying: 'If Paris doesn't sit down soon she's going to fall into the pool.'"

No comments: