Sunday, December 04, 2005

Botox much?

Okay, note to self: do not trust everything "Oh No They Didn't" reports.

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were seen strolling the streets of L.A. together recently, so ... either they're back on or ONTD was mistaken and they were never off. [Photo courtesy of, ironically, Oh No They Didn't!]

And of course, my suspicions were correct. Two or three of those songs on "Paris Hilton's MySpace" were not hers at all. Thank goodness? Or should I be sad that some other chick has indeed recorded such crap and released it?

Paris' Stavros is rumored to be wanting out. Paris is too much drama for him. He wants MK back, but the big question is ... will MK have him? Dun dun dun.

So ... Kimberly Stewart did not, in fact, buy the engagement ring with her own money. Talan Torriero used his daddy's credit card. And he was overheard, reports Page Six, saying "I should be able to get a full refund." [Photo courtesy of Shine On Media; Talan in his first film, Driftwood]

Aww ... good old Jessica Smith of Laguna Beach fame has apparently signed onto be a Let's Go spokesperson. Let's Go is a budget travel guide series for students. "Smith will take trips to locales of her choosing, blog about her experiences and make personal appearances for Let's Go." She was specifically chosen because she "was seen as a good fit ... she's a more down-to-earth student [than privileged Paris Hilton types]." Yay, good for her!

Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari were paired together to introduce INXS's performance at last night's taping of VH1's Big in '05 Awards show. It looks like the two almost got on famously. Eh. No teeth marks or scratches. I'm disappointed. [Photo courtesy of Wire Image]

In a recent issue of Us Weekly, Jason Wahler revealed that he is not-so-fond of Alex Murrel. "I hate her! We do not get along." Hmm. Wonder if he was drunk and high when he said that, or he's just raging mad that she told everyone he hit her while they were "dating."



Contact Music is reporting that Jessica Simpson said: "Jewel said to me, 'I want to shield and (protect) you.' She wanted to take care of me, and everybody needs someone like that ... I can talk to my parents, but they will never understand what it feels like to be the one booed. (My sister) Ashlee and I are closer than we've ever been in our lives because of that. We have this way to relate to each other that brings us closer." She also reveals that she's been keeping a diary: "It's a way for me to know myself, my problems and my issues. If I don't do this, I'll push everything back until I explode." [Photos courtesy of Oh No They Didn't!]

Sadly, all we really want to know is what happened to your face!?

1 comment:

Damon said...

I think Jessica might want to put the Raccoon eyeliner number one. Man she looks horrid. I wonder if Paris is pulling the 2005 Milli Vanilli