Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy First Birthday!

Happy 1st birthday to Glitteratini!
(And 24th to Ms. Britney Spears)


Onwards with the Laguna Beach rumors. There've been some rumors floating around, some which seem more true than others. According to "Oh No They Didn't!", a girl claims that she got hang out with most of the cast behind-the-scenes at Oprah and that she got them to confess a few things ... and then went on to make some judgments:

- Jessica is not very smart nor very pretty in person. She is in community college and not doing a whole lot ... She just used Jeff [Boyle -- ] didn't really like him, just wanted someone to make out with.

- Jason has some MAJOR issues - the reason he didn't go to graduation.......he didn't graduate. He failed his senior year. Ditto for Talan.

- Jason - he has been in and out of rehab about 3 times in the past year. He is also bipolar and is on some major medication. His grandparents are the wealthy ones and his parents don't really work -just live off of the grandparents.

- Talan - his mom used to be some actress so is pretty well-connected in Hollywood. The engagement to Kimberly Stewart is just a publicity stunt - they aren't really engaged. His mom is trying to coach him on getting himself into the limelight.

- Stephen and Kristin are dating - they just got back from a vacation together in Hawaii - she's not really dating that Jenner guy - another publicity stunt. Kristin is trying to "make it" in Hollywood.

- Jason used to hit (ie, abuse) Alex M. when they dated. Per Alex M., the reason you didn't see that in the show is b/c MTV was trying to sell a fantasy. That is also why you don't see Alex M. and Jason actually break up.

- LC is supposedly the meanest person of the bunch - they say she is the least approachable.

- Another thing, is apparently MTV and BMW have some sort of deal, which is why you always see them driving around in BMWs - ie, Kristin's dad didn't really buy her the BMW - she got it from MTV.


Erm ... what have I got to say about it all? I don't think the cast would go around confessing to half of these things, because it makes them look bad. I mean, obviously the Talan/Kim thing is true ... and I can see, especially after Dieter's comments on her, the L.C. thing being true ... but, c'mon. Stephen and Kristin are not dating. And I'm pretty sure that Talan dropped out before he failed ... can't say the same for Jason, although his arrest probably had something to do with it. But to each his (or her) own!

Um, apparently, this is Paris Hilton's music MySpace. Either it's not actually her singing on half of those tracks and it's a joke, or it is, and it's still a joke. I really can't take her seriously, man ...

Washington University's Student Life interviewed Lauren Conrad and Stephen Colletti recently. The two discussed their newfound fame, The Hills, played a three-round game of word association ... Stephen says that he's taken a semester off from college and is taking acting classes in Los Angeles at the moment. Lauren, apparently, doesn't eat Taco Bell ... Stephen says he could, but prefers In 'n Out. Both have significant others, but I'll let you read that for yourself.

Student Life: Last question: are you guys dating? Single?
Lauren: Mmm…I have a boyfriend.
Stephen: I have a girlfriend.
SL: So…any way you guys could hook me up with anybody else? I heard Talan was recently engaged. Now is he unengaged?
Lauren: No. He called it off. It was a publicity stunt.
SL: And Jason…is he around?
Lauren: He's my boyfriend.
Stephen: So there's that.


Ha!

Hmm ... maybe I was wrong and the LB cast isn't as tight-lipped about things as they should be?

[Photos courtesy of Laguna Beach Online]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about weight loss release . What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching weight loss release and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from weight loss release anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching weight loss release .
Even though my search is not on Happy First Birthday! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

Christina Padilla said...

Happy 1st bday Glitteratini! Love you blog!!