Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You make me sick ...

Kimberly Stewart and Jack Osbourne -- engaged? The two were spotted yesterday holding hands, smiling ... and Kimberly seemed to be sporting an extra-big ring. It is said that Jack had a ring of his own ... all I can say is -- how hawt would their babies be!? [Photo courtesy of JJB]

New York's Daily News is reporting that Jessica Simpson's PA and best friend CaCee Cobb has been talking behind her back. "CaCee can't get past the fact that Jessica cheated," a source told Lloyd Grove. "She feels badly for Nick and is very vocal about missing him. She saw Jessica abuse him all along. Ever since 'Dukes of Hazzard,' Jessica hasn't been good to Nick, and no one saw this more clearly then CaCee." ... "None of this is true. Saturday night was CaCee's birthday. We all had dinner and then went out to the Roosevelt Hotel [in L.A.]. Jess paid for everything." Yeah. Guilt CaCee into shutting up.

Er ... is it just me or does it look like Katie got ... smaller?

[Photo courtesy of Katie Holmes Pictures]

Laguna Beach roundup: Kristin Cavallari is rumored to be in rising artist Teddy Geiger's newest music video. Not sure whether they've filmed this yet or not, but if you can't get enough of Miss Kristin, be on the lookout for this. Stephen Colletti is in the current issue of Giant magazine. I believe Denise Richards is on the cover.

Annoying Casey Reinhardt did an interview with OK! magazine. In it, she says "I was actually asked to be on the show three times and said no each time before finally saying yes! I didn't have to do an audition -- they just kept approaching me." Yeah, and that's why you got so much screen time and even made an appearance in the season finale. "Are you kidding me?! [No, we are not. Anyway. Onwards.] [My mother and I] are incredibly close ... We talk about eight times a day." What's more ... "I've had plenty of offers for appearances, but I guess the craziest thing was that I was offered a role in a Rolling Stones video. I was supposed to make out with a guy in the video, but I turned it down because I didn't want to do that."

She wants to future pursue her acting career -- "I'm shooting a pilot tomorrow. They are planning it so that people can watch the show on their iPods!" Sounds classy. [Photos courtesy of Laguna Beach Online]

MTV, again, needs to hire better interns. They can't even spell their newest It Girl's last name correctly. But read on for some wittiness on Lindsay Lohan's part: "This is heavy," said Lindsay Lohan, who beat Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and Kristin Cavalerri for Big It Girl. "If I lost that much weight [as the tabloids reported] I don't know how I could hold it."
Lohan then dedicated the award to the paparazzi, " 'Cause being big in '05 means getting in three car crashes," she said.


Speaking of misspellings, this really pissed me off:

Next time, American Eagle Outfitters, before you print out 20,000 t-shirts, make sure you know how to spell "tomorrow." [Photo courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters]

Lindsay was supposed to appear on Regis and Kelly this morning, but cancelled at 9:05am, five minutes after the show had started. She cited food poisoning as the reason. But don't be too quick to get on her behind for a bad hangover. She was at the Z100 studios for the 6-10am Z Morning Zoo. I wonder what she could've possibly eaten at the Z100 studios ... did she have a bad conditional reaction to ... a cantaloupe?

1 comment:

Christina Padilla said...

Casey is just a nasty looking. Is that Joan Rivers she's with? oh no it's her mom. ooops!