Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deluded or in denial

Plenty to report today. Let’s start with the deluded team that is Speidi. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are getting together to form ... get ready for it ... SPEIDIWEB, a social networking site that Spencer claims will “be bigger than MySpace, bigger than Facebook.”

... you think that’s deluded?

Heidi thinks The Beckhams are “great with their branding, but Speidi is going to take it to another level ... I mean, I definitely want to surpass both of them.”

A UK Heinz commercial was pulled because 200 viewers felt uncomfortable with the two males kissing. I can’t even call it a homosexual kiss; it is completely devoid of feeling and is supposed to be humorous. I don’t know what to say but “I’m offended.”

And to leave on a light note, video of Shia LaBeouf on the set of Transformers 2, being the funny guy that he is. I love a guy who isn’t afraid of making a fool of himself in public.


[Courtesy of YouTube user “PhillyFilmGirl”]

No comments: