Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year!

2005 is very, very welcome in this house!

My one "real" ("real" as I know it won't be happening) resolution is to read 52 books in 52 weeks (idea thanks to Sara Nelson's memoir, So Many Books, So Little Time). That is, one year. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up in these next few weeks so I can fall behind later? I'll let you know week by week how this one's going, and what I'm reading.

Gawk.



Drool. Steve Madden is a genius.

Not too much news on the celeb front. Great admiration for Sandra Bullock, who has donated $1 million to American Red Cross to help out in the tsunami relief efforts. I wish I could donate that much. But I shouldn't even be speaking -- I haven't donated ANYTHING. Yet.

Funny pic, not quite funny enough, but it's all I have to offer, OKAY!? Everyone's been on holiday!!!


(Photo courtesy of britneysource.com)

Can you say She-Man?

No comments: