Thursday, January 27, 2005

They may have fooled AIM, but they did not fool us.



AIM Today featured a photograph under the "aim Celebrity look-a-likes" section of a girl claiming to be a clone of Paris Hilton. Catherine brought the photograph in question to my attention. We were on a quest to prove AIM (not to mention the "clone") wrong.

From the look of the room and the way she was dressed and posed, I instantly knew it was from backstage of a huge event. I had a suspicion it was the Sundance Festival. I began scouring through thumbnails of events past.

But minutes passed, and I realized that I was starting at the wrong end; her hair had not looked like that since ... ever. Flipped the chart around, told Cat to look from the more recent end ... and minutes later, lo and behold, Sundance 2001 - Hugo Boss/Franchise Pictures party, there was the picture.

Click here for the original thumbnail.

There ya go.

No comments: