Thursday, January 13, 2005

That's nice ...

... but you've got it all wrong.

The Daily News' Mr. Blackwell rates the Worst Dressed of 2004:
1. Nicollette Sheridan
2. Lindsay Lohan
3. (tie) Ashlee and
Jessica Simpson
4. Courtney Love
5. Paris Hilton
6. Serena Williams
7. Britney Spears
8. Paula Abdul
9. Meryl Streep
10. Anna Nicole Smith

Here's mine:
1. Britney Spears
2. Paris Hilton
3. Mariah Carey
4. Tara Reid
5. Anna Kournikova
6. Hilary Duff
7. Serena Williams
8. Keira Knightley
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Scarlett Johansson

That took me forever and there are, admittedly, a lot of favorites in the mix, but oh well. Hire a better stylist this year ... my advice.

Oh no! Quite mad I didn't realize Delta Goodrem was going to be on "North Shores" tonight -- had it on (by chance -- the first time it's ever played in this room before) and heard a familiar song. Too bad I didn't pay attention to the first forty minutes of the show. Who told me her episode was going to be in March!?

And Willa Ford is taking a break from music. She leaves a gracious note for her fans. None of that I'm-bad-but-really-not-I'm-so-proud-of-my-fake-boobs-and-vagina (the vagina's real, the boobs ... not so much. Just to clarify) bitchery:
Hey guys,

I'm doing really well! I didn't mean I'm giving up on music ,its just that its been really difficult to bring it to you the way I've always wanted and promised,I'm currently focusing on a tv and film career yes but I am also looking for a new home for my music that would allow me to put out a credible record. Please understand I want it worse than any of you can possibly know, I just realize the better I do in all fields the more likely to get to the point where I can always deliver great tunes.. Its really been bumpy and it's important that we all stay positive and that I hope even without music you'll all support my shows,etc.! I wish 2005 to be the year to really make an impact and hope the same for all of you in your ventures!- really miss you all, and hope to be on that stage again soon for ya!......love,willa"


We always knew you were a softy inside, Willa.

No comments: