Thursday, January 06, 2005

Little presents for you.

Urghhh ... one of these days, Catherine and I are going to 1) tamper with the template of our somewhat unattractive blog, and 2) figure out why our top entry isn't showing up at the TOP of the page. In the meantime, read on ...

One of our favorite sites brings a slice of incriminating evidence to the Lohan world (yet another).

As much as I'd like to say she has implants, I think those are 100% real. Weight loss. (I can't believe I've stooped to such levels as to share my opinion on this mindless matter.)

This photo's for Catherine, who, in dreams, is married to Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

Left to right: John Mayer, Adam Levine.

It's nice to know your man looks good in a skirt, isn't it?

Reading Resolution: began reading Zadie Smith's White Teeth again. Have not yet caught up to the part I last left off, sad I know. I also plan to finish John Knowles' A Separate Peace sometime today, in between cooking for myself, complaining about my school's incompetent administrative assistants and drooling over Brody.

No comments: