Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Please, be "Over."

I just watched Lindsay Lohan's newest video, "Over." I don't get it. What goes on in the video has little, if anything, to do with the song ... and on top of that, just what happens in the video? Does the love interest die? What in the video, pray tell, is over?!

And all the sex, sex, prancing around in undies ... ugh, remember those eight-year-olds who look up to you, Lohan!

I haven't really spoken on the "topic" of Jesse McCartney yet, but here goes. Why is he number one at mtv.com?! What is making him so popular? I mean, is it timing? Luck? Aaron Carter never broke MTV, nevertheless the top ten. Are they not virtual teen idol twins?

I'm just a little annoyed that Jesse has "made it," and I couldn't even tell you why. I remember way back to late 2002/early 2003 when he'd just recorded "Beautiful Soul" and when they began playing it on Radio Disney. That was two years ago and agh is all I can say. He's not supposed to be popular! Perhaps he will be a one-hit wonder?

An interesting, albeit old, article on what I like to call hookup recycling in Hollywood.

No comments: