Monday, August 18, 2008

Another season of wondering why Speidi goes on


[Photo courtesy of Blizzard Galleries]

Not only is Lindsay Lohan back to red, but she and Samantha Ronson shared a seriously “aww” moment in Los Angeles.

Not so “aww”? Lauren Conrad and sometime-boy Kyle Howard out this past Friday. I have a feeling this one’s not going too far ...

[Photo courtesy of PopSugar]

Tonight, Season Four of The Hills premieres on MTV. I will have reactions as soon I get to watching it on my laptop. Because I’ve gots no cable.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt announced that they plan to get married live on television. When asked whether she had any plans to leave The Hills, she rightly responded: “No, where would I go?” Even Spencer’s all for it: “Sometimes the narrator has to throw their hate up on the wall and pass the mic. It’s my favorite show. I love it. The Hills season 10 is what I’m going for.” Too bad it’s not your show.

Speidi also apparently called into Ryan Seacrest this morning, to whom they divulged several secrets: she is going to record a Christian record because she wants to fill the world with the spirit of the Lord. They’re also no longer engaged, which means only one thing: they’re doing this for pay. I’m still waiting for the paparazzi photos of Heidi leaving some mystery guy’s house at 4 in the am.

But it gets worse. I now truly and truly believe she is delusional. I credited Heidi Montag with some sort of warped Paris Hilton brand of media savvy, but now I just think she’s brainwashed or something. Because she tried to sell the fact that she’s a virgin and saving herself for marriage!? Did she forget that she thought for two minutes that she had been impregnated by a squirmy Spencer? Or was that a fake storyline too?

... now the only question left is: how will this affect McCain’s chances?


[Courtesy of Us Weekly]

One more reminder that some things are still right in the world ...


[Photo courtesy of Blizzard Galleries]

No comments: