Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Montage catastrophe! (pronounced cat-ee-stuhroff)


Looks like Australian (and Transformers 2) actress Isabel Lucas and Adrian Grenier have called it splits. According to People, her involvement in Shia LaBeouf car crash had something to do with it: “Adrian saw her with Shia and that was kind of it – the crash, their hanging out. He obviously didn’t appreciate it.” NO. Get your paws off of my man#32!

I know you’ve been holding your breath, so here it all is:


[Courtesy of Aaron Carter, I suppose]

Hey, if you cover the bottom half of his face, he almost looks like he never did drugs! I remember when boy bands and random pop stars would gather once or twice a year to play charity basketball events. It’s just sad that Aaron Carter is still doing it, as he is neither, and nearly 21.


[Photo courtesy of People.com]

No, Cynthia Nixon didn’t go back to red: that’s Clay Aiken and his (un)love child, Parker Foster Aiken.

Yes, my mother had the same reaction.


[Photo courtesy of Getty Images]

Yes sir (and I do mean “sir”), that’s Jena Malone on the left. And quite possibly her girlfriend (or just co-star Laura Ramsey) on the right? Is it wrong for me to wish for that?


[Photo courtesy of The YBF]

Okay, I never told you, but I dreamt (or should I say “nightmared”) of Raven Symone once. I was a journalist covering the High School Musical 3, American Idol and Raven Symone Project Number 917 rehearsals. Let me just tell you, she was sweaty as ... no other in my dream, decked in mismatched sweats, but still looked better than this. That can, in no way, be good.


[Photo courtesy WENN]

Not sure where Ed Westwick got his snappy ‘tude, but it sure doesn’t fit his character Chuck well. Chuck would never be caught dead eating a $1.25 croissant (pronounced kwa-sonn) from a NYC street vendor. Hellssss naw.

Jason Castro has failed us. Teardrops and tear stains on my guitar tonight ... and forever.

[Photo courtesy of Just Jared]

No comments: