Sunday, August 17, 2008

DArchuleta redeems himself

Of course, the minute I finish blogging, David Archuleta puts up a blog. Not sure why it's taken so long to appear on his MySpace, as I did make sure to check it before I made that post about forty minutes ago. His MySpace is saying the blog was posted a little after 10 in the morning today:

Hi all. Today we're in North Carolina, and I'm about to go outside since we have free time right now. So just wants to give an update on done stuff. Friday we had a day off, so I went to New York for a photoshoot for the album! It was a lot of fun even though I was dead tired from the lack of sleep haha. But I'm caught up on that now. The photographer was great! He also had really good taste in music, which he played during the shoot. I can't wait to see the final shots. This upcoming week my family will be coming out to see the show, and it'll be awesome to see them. We'll also be shooting the music video for 'Crush'! Which I'm nervous but excited about haha. Anyway I better get outside to say hey to who's out there. That's all for now!

The first two sentences reflect his lack of sleep, but as we so often do around here, we forgive him.

Word on the street is the casting call for the "Crush" video didn't go so well. The casting agency was in Atlanta looking for a love interest and friends for David, and a reported 100 or so people showed up. He may be excited, but I'm thinking he should be nervous about this. Does he know the premise of his video yet?

Fingers crossed it doesn't involve too many wind machines and longing stares off into the distance ...

No comments: