Thursday, August 14, 2008

Namedropper, maneater, burgeoning cheater

I think Lindsay Lohan pretty much outed her and Samantha Ronson in her latest MySpace blog post:
... so, here's the visual...
me and my friend Patrick walking into a store, and two paparazzi come up out of nowhere (like usual) and start throwing questions at me...
one of them being, "Hey Lindsay, what do you have to say about people commenting on your sisters implants?" 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 my response simply was, "Did you really just ask me that? She is a 14 year old girl, and you are a pedophile!"
i was caught out of nowhere so i didn't really come up with the proper response at the time ... in a more positive light...
i got some great clothes from alexander wang and i miss samantha cuz she's out of town :(
have a wonderful day everyone~
til next time..
xx LL

Remember when she used to check in like three times a week and namedrop celebs like Usher and Chris Trousdale!? Yeah, I don’t miss those days. I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted it all out of embarrassment yet.

Our future husband, by default, Jason Castro still hasn’t posted a vlog, but checked in on Tuesday night, apparently, to make excuses. I don’t like where this relationship is going. Is he cheating? Anyway, he claims that he’ll have one up by the end of the night today. We’ll see. To hold us over, snippets of a Jason interview, interrupted by a crawling/hiding David Archuleta. That boy is QUICK.

[Courtesy of YouTube user “frogcooke”]

In an interview today, DArchuleta updated journalists and fans on the progress of his album: “There isn’t time to really focus on what will really represent me – that takes time. So I’m just experimenting a lot. I won’t limit myself.” He mentioned that his mom and dad will probably swap when the tour hits Florida. The tour is on its last leg already so what’s the point? Of Jason: “I’m stuck with that guy ... I do get along with him – as weird as he is!” He visited the Washington Monument earlier today, called Brooke White the most “motherly” of the bunch, but added that Carly Smithson is “like my mom in that she’s bossy ... but in a good way!”

Wow, mean-ish words coming out of David Archuleta’s mouth? I think Michael Johns is succeeding in getting him “out on the rooooooad”.

Audrina Patridge is getting work in non-reality television. This leads me to think that an insider’s “mistake” of calling Audrina an “intern” at Sony/Epic may have been accurate after all. According to Audrina, she’ll be filming a guest spot on Do Not Disturb next week. What do you think of her acting chops here?

[Photo courtesy of ... AudrinaXO ...?]

No comments: