Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you

Happy HooHa 31st birthday to Samantha Ronson! To celebrate, Lindsay Lohan has taken to combat boots – that’s one step closer to coming out of the closet! Few people are focusing on the boots, though – they are taking the matching black heart tattoos much more seriously.

Apparently Lindsay had her tattoo outlined in black to match Sam’s.

Anyway, thanks to D-Listed, I provide you a scan of SamRo’s senior page, with plenty of choice photographs to light the way down memory lane. Click to expand.

[Photo courtesy of D-Listed]

I wish I could devote the entire post to Rondsay, but they simply have not been racy enough to keep up with the Joneses. Or do I mean Jonases (har har): in a new Seventeen magazine article, Miley Cyrus finally comes clean with her (apparently) two-year long relationship with the band’s youngest member, Nick Jonas: "We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met ... He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"

She adds that at just – I’m throwing out a ballpark figure here – twelve through fourteen-and-a-half, she fell in love: "Nick and I loved each other ... We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

Then she adds some stuff about how Nick wanted her to do this and Nick wanted her to do that, so she did. And then she was like WTF! after they broke up and decided to turn into a hard-core goth, because that was the complete opposite of what Nick would’ve wanted. "Since [the breakup], I've realized that I've met so many great guys, but I like being the girl nobody can have ... No one can touch me, no one's mine. I'm myself. I think it's sexy to do your own thing."

Well, unless Nick Jonas comes knocking on her door again: "Maybe he'll be my best friend for the rest of my life or maybe I'll end up marrying Nick Jonas!"

She’s untouchable, folks. But if you’re David Archuleta, start running now. And don’t look back.

No comments: