Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And I thought it was Hilary ...

Laguna Beach news ... it's funny that the show's ended and still I manage to find some bits here and there every so often. I guess the biggest one is that Kristin Cavallari has landed herself a host gig for a new UPN reality show called "Get This Party Started." She'll be hosting the party-planning reality show alongside Extra's Ethan Erickson. According to The Futon Critic, Kristin's "been acting since the age of 7, and has appeared in numerous commercials and ad campaigns." Oh really? [Photos courtesy of The Real O.C. boards and The New York Post's Page Six. I think K. Cav and Brody are my new Jess and Nick.]

Laguna's Dieter Schmitz is getting ready for his Tijuana to Laguna Beach run on December 18th. On his MySpace blog, he brought up a couple of things that might be of interest: Travel every weekend for the charity ... its been way fun to chill again with jess on these ... Single right now, its nearly impossible to try for anything while your on the road so much ... I'm just a narley jealous boy friend so for now its just all about chilling and having fun and working on getting that cut, its not a good quality at all my major flaw for sure. Def dont want to make the same mistake twice ...

Lost touch/cut ties with a certain chica friend which really sucks especially coming up to this run. Its been really sad to see how fast certain people can sell out for some cash and drop all their friends from their past for someone. It just has made me realize a lot and I kind of finally belive that having some reality show and fame can make people forget all of their friends from the past. TO me I never thoguht it would happen, just seems way to shallow and sad. I know I would never put my family and friends behind anything I do. it has really shocked and bummed me out. . I just dont know how that can happen and the only way I deal with it is to forget it, assume the whole last years of being good friends was only cause they needed it, untill they had a show and some "fame". I just regret backing, regret trusting. To have somone you consider a best friend bail so easily is a bitch slap in the face and is really really sad. Its not somthing you can forgive or ever forget about. You really learn who your true friends are though this process. You see who really cares and who only cares about fame. Thats been the best lesson through this whole time. but hey i wish her the best of luck and hope maybe the first time was just a fluke and that eveyrthing ends of happily ever after. im not holding my breath.


First of all, Dieter needs to learn how to spell some of his surfer slang. It's "gnarly," not "narley." Secondly, dude, what did L.C. do to you, bro, to deserve this to be made so public and under no uncertain terms that it is, in fact, Lauren Conrad who we are talking about here? Yikes!

So ... E! bought The Simple Life, except it's got a whole new twist -- it's competition reality TV! Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton will take turns playing wife to a family, and the family will then decide which of the two socialites "wins." Great. Another reason for Paris to hate Nicole.

Speaking of E!, I had no idea (especially since I'm on this side of the pond) that Gastineau Girls was up for a second season! Season two starts tonight at 10 p.m. Let me know how it goes!

And lastly, shocker of the year ... Ali, this one's for you. According to "Oh No They Didn't!", Devon Sawa was arrested for abusing his girlfriend. The source also says that he is a serious drug abuser. Nooo ... "Can I keep you?"

No comments: