Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oops, there goes my shirt up over my head ...

No such luck. Still going strong. (See previous post.)

I've been forgetting to mention this. Laguna Beach's Stephen Colletti's middle name is, apparently -- August! Hahahahaha ... and his birthday is February 7th, according to a fake ID he lost, which seemed to have gotten all his other info correct. [Photo courtesy of wireimage.com]

And I finally watched the trailer for The Hills, and how jealous am I that Lauren Conrad got to meet Anna Wintour AND Anna didn't scowl at her!? Grr.

Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos (the Third) -- dunzo? A source told Star that "They broke up Nov 13. Stavros told Paris that things are out of control and he's through with the drama. He said to her, 'I need time to reflect. I should have been home today studying, instead I am here paying $100,000 worth of bills.'"

Ha, don't blame Paris for that one ...

While I was too busy caring about Laguna Beach, Brangelina became an official couple. Rumor has it that they've signed a pre-nup, and they've made plans to marry at George Clooney's Italian villa on December 1st.

And yeah -- Mischa Barton's nipple slip. Who cares, except for the people at the FCC, who are either laughing greedily about their "find," or getting exceptionally excited. It's not like it hasn't happened before. [Photo courtesy of celebweb.org]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW Maxine. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on weight loss before and after. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Oops, there goes my shirt up over my head ... really isn’t on the same page as weight loss before and after I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at weight loss before and after. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!