Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Young Hollywood at its best

Big news for all anorexics out there -- the tried-and-true Lindsay Lohan diet! According to Oh No They Didn't!, she shares her crazy dieting secrets: "My doctor was like 'Are you anorexic? Are you making yourself throw up?'" -- But she says "It was just a crazy diet: nothing but cantaloupe, fruit juice and water, plus a 2-hour workout, 7 days a week.'" -- By the time she got down to 99, she was no longer taking in enough nutrients to sustain herself -- she really did have to go to the hospital (a lot of stars just do it for attention) -- she says "Not me. I nearly died. When I see pictures of myself, I looked like a starving refugee. Not an attractive sight. What was I thinking?" [Photo courtesy of Getty Images]

Still backwards, but at least she's admitting she was way too thin. She actually didn't start looking like a rail until after she landed herself in the hospital. Does she think we don't remember this!? It was only a year ago ...

And the man Lohan considered marrying just a few short weeks ago, "The One"? Jared Leto was spotted flirting heavily with a blonde at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas recently. Well ... at least Lohan's got her cantaloupe if she ever needs someone to lean on.

John Mayer tells Extra that Hilary Duff can lean on him any day. Sort of: "I had this Hilary Duff dream where we were hanging out at this pool, and she was using me as a pool chair, just chilling on me. In my dream I said to her, 'You have to get off me, we do different things.' I couldn't even have fun in my dream!" Hilary is quickly becoming the older man's dream girl, isn't she?

Britney Spears has finally decided to release photos of her, hubby Kevin Federline and baby Sean Preston Federline to People magazine. Scary, but I can really see Kevin in the poor baby. [Photo courtesy of celebweb.org]

More of the Paris Hilton-Kelly Osbourne debacle: Paris' boy-toy Stavros Niarchos is giving Kelly a gift of a luxury car to make up for all the damaged he caused at her twenty-first birthday. Wonder what Kelly's gonna complain about now ...

For those keeping track, Ryan Cabrera's now dating Lisa of The Veronicas. Yeah, didn't think you were.

Avril Lavigne signed a modeling contract with Ford Models!? At 5'1'', I'm sure she'd make a stupendous petite model, if they even do that anymore. This whole thing's kind of backwards ...

Laguna Beach's Talan Torriero speaks to Teen People about his engagement to Kimberly Stewart. "I'm absolutely in love. I'm at a loss of words. Not like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes jumping on tables, but I can honestly say I've never been happier ... I'm a spontaneous person. I didn't know what love was until I met Kim. If I pick up on a feeling, I kind of go with it." [Not sure who this photo belongs to ... I'm slipping up on my professionalism again, I know. Sorry! But Talan looks thrilled that Kimberly's showing off her ring, ha.]

Lauren Conrad admitted that "It was a little shocking. I didn't think it was true, but whatever ... Talan's a crazy kid, he lives a crazy life. I love him and I wish him the best." (Aww ... makes me want to cry!) Jason Wahler, ever the mood-killer, said, "I'm happy for him. I know he really likes her, but I think it's too soon."

Talan says, "I'm quite nervous. It's a whole new chapter of my life, but her family is amazing and my family loves her, too." In terms of Kim's famous daddy, Rod, Talan says he's "got all the Christmas albums ... But yeah, there's more I have to know now. But he's a great guy. We watch a lot of soccer together ... Our families are actually doing Thanksgiving dinner together with the mayor in downtown LA."

As for a wedding date, Talan remains tight-lipped: "I can't say when. We could get married tomorrow or we could do it next year. Like I said I'm a spontaneous guy."

"... Ask any of the girls [on Laguna Beach], I've been talking about marriage since, like, ninth grade." Yes, Talan, but that was Taylor you were talking about. Innocent, cute, bubbly little Taylor Cole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.I look forward to reading your blog everyday. More laguna news is always good.