Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Laugh At Paris Day

Rumors and shooting down of rumors on Season Three of Laguna Beach.


[Photo courtesy of The Real O.C. boards. Brody Jenner and Kristin Cavallari having lunch yesterday in Malibu.]


An article written by an "Associated Press Writer" claims that MTV has postponed, indefinitely, production of Season Three after "recieving [yes, "recieving." Forget that "the 'i' comes after 'e', except after 'c'."] multitudes of negative emails and phone calls." A surface search of recent news on my part turned up with no such article. Not to mention that Ms. Shelley K. Wong, the hypothetical "Associated Press Writer," threw her knowledge of journalistic punctuation and basic spelling out the window in writing this fantastic article. And why would the AP even be on this story!? A The Real O.C. message board poster says that she messaged Candace, a provisional Season Three cast member, who assured her that filming had not been called off.

MTV.com is reporting that Talan Torriero's album will be finished by the end of this week -- and he has wrapped on his first film project, Driftwoods, in which he plays Yates, a security guard! Who "beats on the kids"! Like Ricky Ullman, who's actually older than Talan ... I can't see how Talan would even pass for a non-kid ...

Now onto the laughing stock of the decade, Paris Hilton.

She says that "I believed in Santa Claus until I was 17 when some mean person told me it wasn't true ... When my sister and I were kids we used to get up at 6am but now I'm a little lazy so I get up at 11." Were kids? As in seventeen, when you still believed in Santa?

Her Christmas 2005 wishlist, according to Shop, Etc.: a silver Bentley GT convertible, a pair of $520 Jimmy Choo sandals, and a pair of $220,000 diamond earrings. "I never was really into jewelry but now I'm so immature - I want more diamonds."

Kelly Osbourne -- suddenly kind towards Paris!? She comments on Miss Hilton: "She was one of the few people who were willing to drop everything and come to my party… We have fun together. I know that whatever I tell her, she tells everyone anyway, but I've always known she's not the friend that you tell your deepest secrets to. She's a fun person, and there is sincerity about her ... Paris paid for her own ticket [to my party]. Every other celebrity who is supposedly my friend said they wanted to go on the private jet and have their own [hotel] suite." But then there's Kelly complaining again, in an underhanded way.

So ... Paris wants to do a rap album!? I'm sooo confused. As far as I'm concerned, she's working with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss and Fat Joe, but no one said she was rapping ... well, until now. Although she took violin lessons as a child, she told Blender that "I'm not going to be onstage playing the violin. That would be gay."

But back on the female-Eminem topic ... Have you seen her dance!? She's as White as they come ...

2 comments:

Christina Padilla said...

I love reading all your entires......lady you crack my ass up! :) Mad props to you!

Damon said...

Oh great a rap album by Paris Hilton........erm I don't know what nice things I should say? I guess anyone can rap nowadays. I think I've picked my new venture.