Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well, well, well.

Just when I thought every member of Young Hollywood was engaged or about to be engaged, Talan Torriero and Kimberly Stewart did the inevitable -- they called theirs off. They said in a joint statement that "[i]t was just too soon to enter into a lifelong commitment ... It is better to have a brief engagement than a short marriage. The couple continue to share their time together and remain open to whatever the future may hold." [Photo courtesy of WireImage]

Er, no kidding.

Another Laguna Beach rumor "confirmed." Season Three "cast member" Candace told someone on The Real O.C. boards that "... or now, in case any of you were wondering- season 3 of lb is going to be put on hold for a little while because after people saw the preview everybody sent emails apparently and were like "ew i dont want to see those little freshmen! they look boring and so fake" um we are all juniors. acutally kelan is a senior though but for the most part we are all juniors. and we aren't fake. but whatever."

I'm kind of on the fence about this. I don't think MTV would waste the money to set up a crew, film, and hype up a production if they didn't intend on pulling through with it. But at the same time, that was kind of the reaction last season -- "Ew, I don't want to watch a whole new cast ... I don't care about Kristin! Bring LC back!" So ... we'll see what happens. I think MTV should go through with it whether or not the fans think they want it right now. Chances are they'll be hooked in no time.

Lastly, a photo of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson chillin' on Thanksgiving Day, in Cincinnati (aka Nick's hometown), looking not-so-glum! Although another photo stock company (paparazzi) hinted that Jess would be returning to Texas for Thanksgiving. But is there a chance America's favorite popstar couple will reunite? I guess we'll have to stay tuned ... [Photo courtesy of Oh No They Didn't!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanna say I looove your blog, i read it everyday. It has become one of my main sources for celebrity news and gossip. Loves it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maxine your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on free weight loss diet I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Well, well, well., but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about free weight loss diet. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!