Monday, November 28, 2005

Crazytalk.

I would like to retract my speculation about the status of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's relationship last night. I checked "Oh No They Didn't" several hours after I'd posted the photo, and someone had set the record straight -- it's a photo from, like, two weeks ago. But I held off on retracting the statement right away because ...

... I knew today was going to be a slow day (and I was too lazy). But thanks for the tip, Alex!

The New York Post is saying that Lindsay Lohan and Johnny Knoxville were "spotted getting very friendly" at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. "They were really close, walking together through the bungalows by the pool." Yay ... I'm not too up on my Johnny Knoxville trivia, but doesn't he have a wife?

And ... LL "trying on engagement rings." Were they even engagement rings? Or was she just playing us? I know I would if I were her ... [Photo courtesy of celebweb.org]

TomKat's having a boy. She was spotted buying mounds of blue-colored baby clothes from Petit Bateau. Sorry if you didn't want to know, but if it makes you feel any better, I still don't think (believe) it's actually happening. Yeah, so what, I'm in denial. It's true of a lot of things, especially the Nick and Jessica ordeal.

And in revealing that Jessica Simpson is doing fine, Star magazine seemed also to reveal that her little sister Ashlee is dating ... Ray Brady of her band??? Since when?

And apparently, Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling's relationship takes on a Kirsten-and-Jake sort of trajectory -- on and off. And according to sources, it's now off.

No comments: