Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blah, blah, blah.

Saturdays are slow anyway -- I'm thinking of making this a Monday - Friday thing. What do you guys think?

On the set of Lindsay Lohan's current project Chapter 27 in which she acts alongside rumored ... er, lover Jared Leto, paparazzi detracted the stars from their performances -- because both claim to be method actors. Jared Leto, looking straight at our man, complained to a production assistant that because he’s a method actor, he couldn’t concentrate with the press around ... NYPD officers also related that Lindsay Lohan told them that she flubbed her lines because of us. Later, Lindsay smiled and waved to us from across the street. Publicity never hurt Lindsay ...

Anyway, Michael Lohan's at it again. This time he's trying to take care to censor himself -- he tells Star magazine that "I'm not able to talk to my daughter as much as I'd like to ... If all the rumors are true, and I don't know if they are, about the drug use, then yeah, rehab would be an option ... The time I've been in prison has been therapeutic for me, and maybe some kind of program would be good for her. I'd like to reach out to her, if I could." Sob.

Female First is saying that Keira Knightley used chips to bribe her way into a Golden Globes pre-party. Having shown up with only two invites but seven friends, her thought-processes went as such: "What's a girl to do? I gave the security guys my best smile and confessed that there were eight of us and only two tickets.
"They said to me, 'What else you got?' and I said, 'Well, we've got two packets of crisps,' and they said, 'OK, that'll do.' So we wafted into the poshest party of the night with two packets of ready salted." Man, those L.A. bouncers are easy!

Somewhat stale news, but UPN is currently developing a series for former *N Sync members Joey Fatone and Lance Bass. It's described to be a modern-day Odd Couple and is tentatively titled -- cough, cough -- Out of Sync. The network president says that it is a mix of comedy and reality and is due out this fall. If Lance doesn't decide to go to the moon. [Photo courtesy of canoe.ca]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make this into a Monday thru Friday thing- it gives me something to read on the weekends!!

Anonymous said...

yah don't stop! i love it on the weekends too

Anonymous said...

i agree with the above people, i love everyday updates :)