Monday, January 30, 2006

Drama Queens

Things never seem to calm down in Lindsay Lohan's world. She landed herself in the hospital again for slipping on singer/photographer Bryan Adams's staircase in London, after, as mother Dina informs us, having taken a shower and lotioning up. I don't even want to know what she was doing with him ... [Photo courtesy of lohanimages.com]

And she had her diary returned to her after she lost it partying at the Maritime Hotel. It was returned, yes, but with pages missing. Apparently a "friend" did the ripping, and the ripped included entries about Jared Leto and an "AL" who people are assuming to be Adam Levine of Maroon 5. Man, if I got my hands on that thing ... I don't know what I'd do with myself. Ebay it!!!

Laguna Beach, according to reports, is now available for download for those who own video iPods. I wonder if they have season two up yet ...

A Laguna Beach story editor claims that the entire LC-Stephen-Kristin triangle was fabricated. According to Reality Blurred, LC and Stephen, he says, were platonic friends, so the producers played Cupid through montage. LC “would say things about [Stephen] as a friend,” says the editor. “[LC] said, ‘I just love this guy.’ All you have to do is cut to a shot of the girl, and suddenly she’s jealous and grimacing." Tsk tsk, selling the show out like that! I'd still beg to differ -- not that I know any better. But there must've been some truth to the situation ... otherwise Stephen and Lauren wouldn't have been talking about their first kiss over dinner in San Francisco, right? (Right?)

A new video of Kristin Cavallari out with friends in late August has popped up on the internet, if you want to check that out. And apparently she was on Regis and Kelly this morning.

And poo, Katie Holmes can't wear her dream wedding dress afterall -- because she's too big to fit into her mom's old one. I guess she'll just have to fall back on the one Tom's having made for her. When's the witch baby coming out!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dissapointed-nothing for Tuesday?? I have been checking all day and it is now 12:17am....I guess I should try to sleep and maybe tomorrow there will be some new gossip.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become completely integrated to our existence, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS S3)

Anonymous said...

inadequate peterson vance tail hygiene hallnew citation susan permalink politically anilvo
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://www.modmomsclub.com/content/make-treats-little-less-sweet
1000 facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
i have virus on it, when i turn it on it will show me the background but won't show me the task bar or any icons on it, like firefox, my computer, etc what should i do? the F8 isn't working it won't open that thing aswell, thanks for helping me

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes