Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, I guess it's only 11am over there ...

... but that's really no excuse for there being next-to-no juicy gossip today. Tell Hollywood to get out of their PJs and stroll down Robertson and fall flat on their faces. Better yet, give Lohan another Benz she's sure to mess up.

Anyway, this is all I've got:

Alex Murrel and Alex Hooser of Laguna Beach reportedly each got a star tattoo last night.

A waitress resembling Lindsay Lohan at the Sundance Film Festival was accidentally invited to the gift lounge (and obviously nice enough to out herself). Unless it was another gift-bagger who did it.

Avril Lavigne, who recently signed with Ford Models' Special Projects, showed up at couture week's Chanel show on Monday. According to a Chanel pub, she's always wanted to meet Karl Lagerfeld. Why oh why do I find that incredibly difficult to believe? I think I met Karl Lagerfeld once, when I was in a cafe in Paris ... does that count for dishy news?

No comments: