Friday, January 27, 2006

More tomorrow.

It's late, so I'm just going to post what's time sensitive.

Laguna Beach favorite Kristin Cavallari will grace the cover of March's Teen People magazine. This weekend's ET on MTV goes behind-the-scenes at her photo shoot for the magazine, where she says "It's cool to get all glamorous. I don't get to do this often, so its like playing dress up. This is so much fun. Every time I get to do a photo shoot, it's just more and more fun." She continues, "Now that 'Laguna Beach' is over, I definitely don't have all the drama in my life ... Hollywood is a bit faster. It's a lot more going on." If any of you L.A. residents want to do a little stalking, she reveals that she spends a lot of time at "Nobu -- which is in Malibu. I like sushi, it's my favorite food. And the Coffee Bean, which is right next to it, because I love coffee." And because beau Brody Jenner lives in Malibu too. "For Valentine's Day we're trying to go to Tahiti for two weeks. Brody's very romantic." But above all, romantic boyfriend or not, she's grateful: "I definitely realize that I'm living this amazing Hollywood dream. I've always wanted to do this, so I'm so fortunate and so lucky." ET on MTV will air twice this weekend, once on Saturday at 10:30am and again on Sunday at 11am. [Photo courtesy of Kristin's MySpace]

No comments: