Sunday, March 12, 2006

The baton has officially been passed to the next generation of popstars.

Fascinating photos, courtesy of JJB ...

Seems like Brit-Brit missed out on the whole MySpace thing while she was busy nursing Sean and is trying to catch up. Several years and Cheetos bags ago, she maybe could've been found herself posing with the real thing. Oh, how times have changed.

So who knew little-bitty JoJo was in a relationship with soccer star Freddy Adu!? She says in the new CosmoGirl that, "I think his skin color is beautiful ... I think some of my family members would prefer I date a white guy, but it's too late." How does that phrase go? "Once you go black, there's no turning back?"

Kristin Cavallari tells Blender magazine that she thinks that Johnny Depp is "an amazing actor and that's really sexy ... Maybe I'll go stalk him in Paris," -- now that she's got nothing to do. Tear. She says that, "I've never been attracted to jocks ... Musicians are more down-to-earth. They just have more to talk about." And to prove that she's not all beauty and no brains, she added, "I did, like, really well in high school. I got a 3.6 GPA." Except didn't that drop down to a 3.0 senior year?

So some "young man" (a teen) was arrested on Friday in Los Angeles for stalking Hilary Duff. Perez Hilton says the poor guy drove all the way from Michigan "to be closer to Duff," but was detained in the middle of following a car from Melrose that he thought Hilary had been riding in. Man, what a poor, sad dude. I'm telling you -- if he had been a girl, he would've been happily exchanging moisturizing tips with Hil right now.

No comments: