Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'd love it if Paris became a cartoon.

This is kind of gruesome, although I'm willing to bet that it's an exaggeration -- when Ashlee Simpson collapsed on stage in Japan a while back , she woke up in a "blood-splattered emergency room." What did the singer-actress actually say?: "I didn't go to a nice emergency room - I ended up in one with blood on the walls. Nasty ... I was dehydrated. I had bronchitis. Who knows exactly what it was? I think it was just complete exhaustion." Nice, how the media creates juicy headlines. Tasty, even. [Photo courtesy of Ashlee-Simpson.net]

So details of what Nicole Richie said, specifically, to piss that Californian family off have come out: she asked an eleven-year-old boy if she was a MILF, and when he didn't understand, she elaborated on what the acronym stood for. His father overheard the conversation and refused to sign the release forms necessary to air the footage on The Simple Life 4. His mother, however, said, "I'm 90 percent mad but a little part of me says, 'Stop being a prude.' I guess I just don't want my son to grow up that fast." WTF? She's not a mother ... or is she?

So rumor has it that Paris Hilton is back with her new favorite Greek, Paris Latsis -- because she couldn't understand him when he spoke to a friend in Greek. An insider told Life & Style magazine that “Stavros was with a Greek friend, and Paris was freaking out because she couldn’t understand what they were saying ... She thought they were laughing at her ... Paris has never seemed so upset. She really thought that Stavros was the one.” She needs to grow up.

... and move onto cartoons? Paris and little sister Nicky Hilton are said to be creating a cartoon TV show about their lives, in the style of The Simpsons. What's it gonna be called -- The Hiltons? They can just paste their faces onto Lisa's body and duplicate her, since they've got blonde hair already.


[Photo courtesy of ONTD]

Uh, I don't know how official this news is, but pictures seem to illustrate that Hayden Christensen and Sienna Miller are now a couple.

And the best for last -- there's gonna be a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god i hate ashlee simpson.

paris thinks every guy is "the one".