Saturday, March 18, 2006

Don cha?

Lindsay Lohan was seen sucking face with Devendra Banhart at the Chanel preparty during NY's Fashion Week. I have no clue who this guy is, but he's a musician of some sort, and I should probably go do my research now. Lindsay admitted recently that, "I've become kind of a fashion whore, I must say." Soon she will become a well-rounded whore too.

Someone shared their personal encounter with the alien kind (read: TomKat) on Oh No They Didn't!:
I was at the baseball game yesterday where Tom and Katie were in Anaheim and I was in the suite next to them where it's separated by like a glass wall. Needless to say I was more interested in them then the game! These 2 only kissed when the "KissKam" came over to them and they were featured on the big screens, after that she got up and moved back to the couch where she was sitting before and stayed there for the WHOLE game! They didn't even walk out together! Tom was more interested in his blackberry and Katie was reading InStyle pretty much the whole time. It looks like they can't stand each other. She looked FUG anyways and he's like 2 feet tall!" [Photo courtesy of ONTD]

That about confirms it. And plus, her stomach is protruding in ways no human stomach ever should.

I forgot to mention in yesterday/this morning's post that Jessica Smith is supposed to be appearing on this weekend's edition of ET on MTV. You can still catch it when it re-airs tomorrow at 8am EST. And apparently, Kristin Cavallari's guest appearance on Veronica Mars will re-air tonight at 7pm EST.

And look who Talan Torriero's hanging out with these days:

[Photo courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

I wonder whether he wishes his girlfriend were hot like her.

P.S. Former heartthrob Josh Hartnett had this to say to Jane magazine about today's pop icons/stars: "What scares me with pop culture is ... looking at my younger brother and sister and their friends, seeing my little sister's friends looking, like, to Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton -- I just don't think that's anything to strive for. I don't think those girls are too happy. And it's like, the culture is so focused on a more self-oriented... luck-based mentality. It's just like, get what's good for you. It's a herd mentality that I think is really about making money." Here, here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never like josh hartnett until now. amen brotha! (did i just say brotha? oh lord!)

tom and katie are not fooling anyone. this had publicity stunt written all over it from day one. the irony is that in their bid to become even bigger stars, they ended up ruining their careers. haha!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Josh is coming out and stating the obvious that no one else wants to admit, yay. Too bad it won't change shit.

I agree, Katie will drop Tom faster than her Catholic religion, I give it 2 years or less. Silent birth haha...Tom you're fucking crazy.