Thursday, March 02, 2006

LB Juice

Time for a nice little Laguna Beach update!

Infamous celebrity publicist Lizzie Grubman met with Jason Wahler and The Hills cast member Jordan Eubanks at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Jason must have done something right because he left her gushing about the two guys: "I just thought he was the star of the second season of that show ... His personality just prevails. I think we can do a lot with him." She continues, "I don't love doing personal PR ... I have no interest whatsoever in doing superstars --that's like being a glorified assistant. But, after I met Jason at Sundance, I just kind of adopted him and his friend Jordan Eubanks, who is a model and is gorgeous."

Last we were on the topic, Kristin Cavallari's star was looking a little glum. She had just broken up with Brody Jenner (who was approached recently by Ted Casablancas & Company and said, "We broke up and she tried to get back with me, but I'm single.") and her first big career move following Laguna bombed. But it seems like she's making a decent recovery, at least as far as media coverage is concerned. Teen People approached her during New York's Fashion Week last month for a little featurette in the new issue. She says, among other things, that "I'm still trying to figure out my style. It's casual, but I want to dress up more."

Lauren Conrad and Jason Wahler were both present at the Betsey Johnson show, and here's what went down, according to Kristin: "It was fine ... I'm friends with Jason, we said 'Hi,'" but LC walked away from her. "I've tried to be her friend, but she's immature." Hmm.

After the show, Betsey told K. Cav that she watches Laguna Beach: "It's such a shock! ... I'm always like, 'Oh my god, you know my name?' I don't consider myself famous." No, because we wouldn't love you anymore if you did.

But here's a shock! I think it's my favorite Laguna Beach photo evAH. Yes, evAH.


[Photo courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

Goes to show that we really can all be friends, especially with the help of a little alcohol (and who knows what else).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! i love that last picture! lol!
thanks for the laguna beach news, i haven't heard any in so long! i love me some laguna beach!