Monday, March 06, 2006

Highlight of the Weekend

We don't talk about Natalie Portman enough. She's adorable, intelligent, beautiful, talented (this point is arguable, but the potential is there) and a great role model. Well, for those of you who caught Saturday Night Live this past weekend, you know that maybe she's not so content with that label. YouTube videos of a hilarious rap/skit she did are up, and you can watch it here. For more videos of her appearance and a high-quality version of the rap, NataliePortman.com is the place to go. I sound like an ad. [Photo courtesy of NataliePortman.com as well.]

I couldn't watch last night's Academy Awards for obvious reasons (or maybe not so -- I'm still in England) and actually haven't gotten around to viewing the Winner's List, but I did take a peek at the red carpet fashion and I was slightly disappointed. Most of the dresses were so colorless and drab. Yay for Jessica Alba and Michelle Williams, although the red lipstick was a bit much.

Mischa Barton recently spoke of her boy-toy Cisco Adler. She said that, "Cisco and I are dorks, that's why we work so well. We just get on so well together. But I find it hard to work out why people seem so obsessed with us both ... It's nothing new, two people being as one, is it? Anyway, we're both completely boring." Are we obsessed with them together? (I should be speaking, I'm the one who keeps you guys up-to-date with Mischa's love life.) Who are we kidding -- no one cares about Cisco! We're just "obsessed" with gossiping about you, Mischa. (When Paris or Lindsay isn't stealing the limelight.)

Also, for those of you who missed Kristin Cavallari on ET on MTV this past weekend, you can watch it here. In it she mentions she's been having a good time, going on auditions and such. Sigh, I'm sick of hearing her fake hostess voice. Bring the realness back, biznatch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that SNL video was hilarious!! thanx 4 the link